Tuesday 7 October 2014

Fell off the wagon big time

Well I've fallen off the wagon big time.

Went to get weighed at the end of week two and had lost- making the total 3.5lb off. I had every intention of getting weighed the following Friday in Scunthorpe before going off on holiday but then it all went down hill.  If it wasn't nailed down I ate it.

So much so that I decided not to get weighed and just go on holiday and enjoy it as much as I could and get back on it when I came home. I then had every intention of getting weighed on the Saturday as normal. The holiday (the least said the better) was not good for food and ate lots of rubbish although I tried to limit the crap,

Saturday came and I didn't go to weigh on as we got up late and I had sort of decided to not go back as every waking moment is spent thinking about food  and what to eat or not to eat.

I have tried my best to get back on track and have sort of but my heart isn't in it at the moment. I am still undecided about going back and have decided that if I do it will have to be the class in Scunthorpe as circumstances are making it impossible to get to the other one no matter how much I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment