Monday 8 September 2014

Oh Dear

I have rather neglected this blog again. Part of  me isn't too bothered as I do it for me and I doubt anyone reads it But then part of me wants to keep it up to date. Also once again I am only blogging because I have gone back to Slimming class again.

Last week it came home to me what I am doing to myself. I went to see Mum and really struggled to get from the car to her flat. This scared me as if I can't get to her what will happen. It will fall on Gary and he does enough as it is.

SO I debated all last week about whether to go back to class or not - knowing the answer is no I didn't want to but also knowing I can't do it without going back. On Friday night after spending all week trying to decide on SW or WW I was still not sure where I would end up.

There are pros and cons for both plans. I also need to get weighed weekly having failed miserably to do it online with WW and fortnightly with SW (class). So the one criteria that was set in stone was it had to be a Saturday class. This meant WW in Scunthorpe (about 15 mins drive) or SW in Doncaster (about 50 mins). My darling DH said he didn't mind which. The more I thought about it I decided I wanted to go to WW but knew I didn't want to go back to the Scunthorpe one. The leader is lovely but when I was a childminder she worked for the LA and so knew me too well. Also it would feel like returning like a bad penny. So that meant SW at Doncaster then DH suggested seeing if there was a WW on a Saturday and the answer was yes.

So Saturday morning saw us setting off for Doncaster to start WW. WOW what a lovely friendly class. Everyone made me feel so welcome. I cam out feeling positive and hopefully set for a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment