Thursday 18 September 2014

Week 2/ Day 1

Week One Review
WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK 
2lb off this week

POSITIVES

  • I ate breakfast every day- it might not have been the traditional breakfast of cereal but I ate something every day
  • I stuck to the plan 100%
  • My favourite meal had to be Salmon Salad - for someone who hates salad i think this says a lot as I can still have my favourite ready to eat salmon with a sweet chilli coating
STRUGGLES
  • Some days I have struggled to eat all my pp each day
  • also tracking has confused me as when I track in my journal then put it into the e-source they haven't tallied e.g. WW mini rolls are 2 each but if I have 2 at different parts of the day it looks as if I had 2 together and then the points are 5pp and not 4pp as my journal shows. 
PRIORITIES FOR THE WEEK
  • continue to eat breakfast
  • wear my pedometer each day - even though I know I will not reach more than 500 a day due to my mobility problems due to the weight I carry
  • have at least 2 filling and healthy day
  • LOSE 2lb at weigh in 
Thoughts on the week
I lost 2lb at weigh in. I am happy with this and also not. I know, as it is my first week, I could have lost more but as I move so little I know this was hooping so really happy with the 2lb off Onwards and upwards - 2lb a week could mean 2 stone off by Christmas.

We decided to have lunch out on the way home from weigh in. I had already checked to see if the place we were going to was listed in EAT OUT book and it was. I struggled to point it in the sense that I had no idea how much the 100g mentioned in the book related to what I had put on my plate. I choose not ot have a Yorkshire Pudding (9pp) or any potatoes so I could have more vegetables. However, if I had had the three courses I had been planning on - starter (prawn cocktail - 13pp) / pudding (sundae - 18pp) - it could have been a lot of damage.

WISE CHOICES meant I enjoyed a meal out and no damage to my weekly weight loss hopefully on the scales net Saturday

Saturday 13th September 2014
Counting Day

Daily points - 51
Weekly Points left - 49

Breakfast
Orange Juice - 3pp

Lunch
Lunch out at Crown Carveries Trent Port in Gainsborough.
Beef - 11pp
Turkey - 7pp
Green beans - 1pp
Carrots - 2pp
Cauliflower Cheese - 1pp
Stuffing - 2pp
Gravy - 1pp
Cranberry Sauce - 1pp

Tea
Sainsburys Salmon and Ginger Fishcake - 9pp
Lettuce - 0pp
Feeling positive still
Cucumber - 0pp
Tomato - 0pp
Pickled Beetroot - 0pp
Pickled onions - 0pp
Peppadews - 0pp
Farringtons Honey and Mustard Dressing - 2pp

Snacks
WW sweet Chilli crisps - 2pp
2 Satsumas - 0pp
WW rich toffee bar - 2pp
WW chocolate, raisin and caramel bar - 2pp

Drink
Water
2 x diet cokes

Points used today - 46
Weekly points left - 48

No comments:

Post a Comment