Monday 8 September 2014

Week 1 / Day1

Saturday 6th September 2014

Daily points - 51
Weekly Points - 49

Breakfast
Nothing as got up late and had to rush out to get to class on time

Lunch
Tesco ham and chutney sandwich - 7pp
WW white chocolate and raspberry bar - 2pp
WW crisps - 2pp
WW pudding - 5pp

Tea
Co-op Beef in Black Bean Sauce - 17pp

Supper
2 bread - 4pp
Marg - 2
Cheese - 6pp


Snacks
Apple - 0pp
Pear - 0pp
WW rich toffee bar - 2pp
Blueberries - 0pp
WW white chocolate and raspberry bar - 2pp

Drink
bottle of water
bottle of diet coke

Points used today - 50
Weekly Points left - 49

Today I started at WW. We travelled almost an hour to get to the class but I need to attend weekly so Saturday morning is the day to go.

Having decided to go to SW and ending up at WW means that we have no shopping in as such so on the way home we called at Mr T's in Gainsborough to get something in for lunch as between WW and T's Healthy Living range which has points on the products then it made it easier to cope with. Not going to be able to shop properly until next weekend but being on points means I should be able to cope so long as each day is planned well.

I checked in the shopping book for the best ready meal from Mr C. I found that my usual beef in black bean sauce was 10pp (or so I thought) note to self don't speed read the small writing in the book - it was chicken in black bean sauce that was 10pp mine was actually 17pp. More than I would want to spend on a ready meal but as I say this week it will be a case of make do and mend with the best we can get to - next week my freezer will be full of WW meals and veg.

Onwards and upwards is the battle cry

No comments:

Post a Comment