Tuesday 9 September 2014

Week 1 / Day 4

Tuesday 9th September 2014
Daily points - 51
Weekly Points left - 48

Breakfast
Glass of orange juice - 3pp
Fruit fingers (mango / melon / pineapple) - 0pp

Lunch
Fish and Chips - 30pp (fish 16pp/ chips 14pp)

Tea
2 bread - 4pp
WW Tuna mayo with sweetcorn - 2pp
Tomato - 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
WW poppadom crisps - 2pp
Mango - 0pp

Snacks
WW Rich Toffee Bar - 2pp
WW caramel mallow - 1pp
Banana - 0pp
WW poppadom crisps - 2pp
WW caramel wafer - 1pp

Drink
bottle of coke

Points used today - 47
Weekly points left - 47

All I can say is today was hard. Due to certain things going wrong we ended up with unplanned for fish and chips. Whilst I don't mind the 30 pp for them I would prefer to have them when I have allowed for them and planned lots of low points meals for the rest of the day unlike today. I had planned for a salad at tea but due to eating late (after 7.30pm) didn't really fancy too much so ended up with a sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment