Thursday 15 January 2015

Halfway through week two and still on track / feeling positive

Wednesday 14th January 2015
Firstly I must apologise for the quality of the pictures over the last couple of days as I think I must have a problem with my iPad. I need to look out my normal camera for tomorrow.

A quick breakfast this morning as I'm off to my Mum's (with my lovely Blueberry Wheats for her - must get some from Mr A for next week as I do like them). If I'm travelling in the car first thing I can't eat much as it makes me car sick. A good job I don't have to travel every day.


Lunch had to be quick one today as DH is at work 2-10 and by the time we get back from Mum's we need ot be eating. Normally we would have fish and chips but that is 2 days worth of syns and not really worth it unless I really wanted it. So Today I used the food directory to try and find a low syn lunch. We ended up with Stagg Chilli and Uncle Ben's rice. We had the Silverado version and the Vegetarian one is even lower in syns but felt the one we had was more appropriate for DH. By sharing a pouch of the rice it was very low synned. We also had a pudding. Well worth the syns and a fifth of what chips would have been.
Salad again for tea but it is quick and easy to prepare and fills me up so I don't snack. From next week I need to find some new lunches or I will get stuck in a rut. My iPad is no linger taking nice clear pictures so I am using DH's one until I find my camera. It is so quick and easy to upload using hte iPad onto the laptop but needs must. Just have to find the camera and the wire to connect it to the laptop.

Today's snack were few and far between as I find I am not needing them but what I did have I forgot to take a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment