Friday 16 January 2015

Nearly at the end of week 2 and feeling good

Thursday 15th January 2015

I was at the Dr's this morning for a blood test half way through my first month on Blood Pressure tablets. Thankfully needles don't bother me but the nurses struggle to find any blood. I would joke it is pure sugar / chocolate but it is a bit too near the truth lol. So need to eat before I go but not a lot as nerves kick in when I do the Dr's.

We had nothing in for lunch so called at the shop on the way back from the doctor's and picked up pork steaks and some potatoes. We are really liking the Actifry roasted potatoes and they only need 1 tbsp oil and they are well worth the syns used.


I had planned to have Salad with Chilli Beef for tea just after 7pm but decided on a snack at about 5pm to use up my A and B choice and some smoked salmon for the day. However, it was so filling my snack turned into my tea as I was still full.


I had planned on having some supper as DH likes to have something to eat when he gets in from work at 10.30pm. I'd decided on Hot Chocolate with cream and 2 pink and whites but ended up with Cracker Crisps instead as fancied something savoury not sweet.


Another really good day not with what I'd planned to have but still in control Loving SW this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment