Friday 9 January 2015

Thursday 8th January 2015

I am still feeling positive after 6 days ( although I know I shouldn't be feeling anything else). After my slight blip on Monday tea time I have been careful of the syns I have eaten  so hopefully they won't make any difference on my weight loss on Saturday morning, I'm not going to lie it has been really hard this week as not had a lot of the stuff I would have liked in my fridge and cupboards after not getting shopping at the weekend. Its times like this that I  miss living in town as I could just send my DH to the local supermarket as we only have a Co-op here.


 WILL SUCCEED IN MY FOOD CHOICES 
THIS WEEK 
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN LIMITED.

So this morning had a filling breakfast but really not keen on Weetabix but picking up blueberry wheat's from Mum's on Sunday that I ordered on her shop. I love these and can eat scan bran crumbled up on top as well.















I need to have something exciting for my lunch but I will not get side tracked into eating rubbish.Same lunch as yesterday as I had the drumsticks left over. I had no pickled onions or Peppdews in either so not really enjoyed lunch today. I hate skinning the drumsticks as its such a mess. Not sure of any easy way to do it though. Lunches really are my downfall. I hate salad but tend to go for this as it's easier to prepare.

Due to my mobility issues (weight related)  I find it difficult to stand and cook so need to plan really well. Gary and I need to be prepared so at the weekend we can prepare soups / quiches / etc between us for me to eat during the week.  I can't wait for the weight to come off so I can regain some mobility so I can become the Stepford Wife I want to be lol.



Tea today was really nice and the best thing about this week has been eating tasty food not rubbish ready meals or takeaways we don't really want but they are quick and easy

Snack s today I have not been really hungry so I have not had to much so I chose to have the last of the crackers from Christmas.











So Friday's plan of action is to plan next weeks menu and shop properly. Next week I want to plan well enough in advance to do an online shop for the first time. 

Ttoday's food has all been on plan and I am so happy that I am still in control

No comments:

Post a Comment