Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Need for Planning

Tuesday 12th January 2015

PLEASE NOTE

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT A LOT OF THE FACEBOOK GROUPS ARE MAKING IT CLEAR THAT THEY CANNOT POST ANYTHING TO DO WITH SW FOR EXAMPLE PHOTOCOPIES OF BOOKS / RECIPES.

SO I NO LONGER BE POSTING SPECIFIC HEALTHY EXTRA CHOICES  OR THE WEIGHTS OF THEM OR SYNS. I WILL BE DIFFERENTIATE THESE BY HIGHLIGHTING SYNNED FOODS IN RED AND HEALTHY EXTRA CHOICES IN OTHER COLOURS.

AT ALL TIMES WHAT I POST HERE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH SLIMMING WORLD AND IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION AND HAS NO RELATIONSHIP TO SLIMMING WORLD.

PREVIOUS TO THIS POST IF i HAVE MENTIONED SYN VALUES YOU NEED TO CHECK THAT THESE ARE IN FACT CORRECT.

As the saying goes another day another dollar and for me another day on the plan feeling positive. Unfortunately, I have not really planned the week again so the shopping was collected today from Mr A and it is only then I realise that I have not got half the things I wanted - oops.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday and I am not sure if its right so I need to go on Facebook and ask my consultant just to check. A Healthy B choice is in the book as Asda or Tesco Blueberry Wheats not Sainsburys ones. Previously so long as they were the same it was okay to use a different brand. Looking online today its says Asda / Tesco / Morrisons but not Sainsburys so I really do need to check as over the week it will make a huge difference (these have now gone to my Mum's as I am not prepared to syn cereals.

Lunch today was a lot nicer than I though it would be. I decided that I was willing to use syns to make the Actifry roast potatoes rather than Frylight and they were well worth the syns. I am, however, going to have a go with them with no oil whatsoever at the weekend so that if they were nice they will be syn free next time. So that DH didn't have to stand watching the grill looking on the net I found a tip to put water in the bottom of the pan and cover with parchment paper and they would steam. A little bit of black pepper and they turned out very moist and tasty. I know that the peas and sweetcorn aren't speed veg but sometimes you just have to.

Salad again for tea - strangely I don't mind so much as its quick and easy.

Lots of snacks today but it seemed to be a hungry day for me. I still can't believe that I am not missing chocolate and only having it a couple of days a week - a big change from the 2 bars a day as well as cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment