Tuesday 13 January 2015

That Monday Morning Feeling

I'm not fond of Mondays as hubby goes back to work and I'm stuck on my own bored stiff. I wish I could get a job but at the moment that is not an option at the moment.
So on today's agenda was updating this blog as I'd missed a couple of days. I wish I could make it a witty and entertaining one but I'm not able to be that person. I can't even post picture of what I've done over the weekend as we don't have an exciting life due to my weight but one day those pics will be here I promise.

DH and I were talking last night that at this time of year I would be surfing the net looking for holiday accommodation but after last year's disaster where I was stuck on a hotel room we had (well okay I said) we were not going on holiday this year. DH booked our usual week off in September as I am hoping to be a lot lighter by then so we can get away. The dilemma is am I brave and book something and gt what we want - risking jinxing the weight loss plan or wait (or should that be weight) a while and see what is available nearer the time.

DH has just gone to pick up the click and collect shop so I'm having my breakfast.


DH is 2-10pm this week but the powers that be have decided that on a Monday they will work 1-9pm. Not a problem for me apart from that we can't have lunch together as he will need to leave at just after noon so is eating his lunch at 11am. So he is having a ready meal that is stinking the house out - some kind of curry I guess. I had one of my favourite lunches . Why can't I make poached eggs that look pretty in a photo like some of the blogs. They may not look nice but they do taste nice.

Tea was salad again - part of me thinks not again but I do fined it easy to prepare and if I didn't have that I may make bad choices.

Snack wise I didn't make particularly healthy choices but I can only eat so much fruit and yoghurt in the day. However, sometimes other choices are for the best at the time - quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment