Tuesday 20 January 2015

The End Of a Positive Week

Apologies for the delay in posting. Weekends get in the way and DH has been at home Friday and Monday so feel guilty spending time on the computer doing this stuff.

Friday 16th January 2015
DH is at home today so who knows what will happen but its days like this that thinks planned for meals go out the window.

Up really late this morning and waiting in for the windscreen repair man for the car so decided on a Weetabix and fruit breakfast. I like to have bananas  with Weetabix but have none in so had Raspberries. They were lovely and juicy as they were bought this week and really fresh still (those who know me know that I usually experiment on growing mould on raspberries as I usually forget I have them in the fridge). I really must eat them more often when they are fresh. I also forgot to take the breakfast photo.

Lunch today was lovely. It is ages since I have had home-made soup. This was a pack from Asda (see HERE) which was free and made DH happy as he had no veg to chop up. Made one big bowl each (supposed to serve 4 - not in this house) but was very filling and I didn't bother using a B choice. Next time I might use syns for Warburton Thin.


This afternoon as DH was off work we finally set up the Wii for the first time in absolutely ages. Now I had to be realistic. I can't use the FIT board as I still weigh too much. I can't do anything that requires me to stand for more than a couple of seconds. BUT we worked out that if I sat on the footstool then I could in fact do some of the Sports Resort game. We had fun and we don't have much of that thanks to my weight. We don't go out anywhere any more unless it is for a meal so this was fun. To me I don't class it as proper exercise as I am sitting down but I do know that it will help me as it is still moving if only the top part of my body.

Tea was a recipe I found on a blog called Cook Myself Slim (find it HERE she also has a FB page find it HERE). Chicken and Spinach Curry. I used chicken fillets instead of legs mainly because I had them in so it made sense. It was really tasty must be DH had seconds. It was so filling that we didn't have the pudding I planned. Mind you my cruel DH then sat and ate some of Ma in Laws home-made apple pie which was just cruel in my eyes.


I have had a really sweet tooth today so snacks tended to be sweet ones.


Finally weigh in day tomorrow I am happy so long as I lose a pound a week BUT I would be over the moon if I managed the 2 and a half I need to get my half stone award.

No comments:

Post a Comment