Wednesday 21 January 2015

Needing to keep on track

Tuesday 20th January 2015
I am starting to struggle and know I am coming up to a hard few weeks emotionally which is not good. I MUST KEEP ON TRACK.  I am going to have to make sure I have lots of sweet snacks low in syns in the house to cope with it.

Today has not been so good though. This time of year is quite bad for me and as an emotional eater that is not good. However, I am trying to still stay on track. I wanted something BAD and it was a choice of fish and chips / Chinese (not a healthy choice one) / pizza.

I decided that fish and chips was the best of the three choices. Normally I would have eaten the following as well as probably the Fish and Chips.
  • 3 Cadbury’s mini rolls – 3 syns (1 each)
  • 4 French Fancies – 22 syns (5½ each)
  • Crunchie – 9½ syns
  • Twirl – 11½ syns
Total – 46 syns + 32 syns

(78 syns total OMG!!!!! can’t see how I put on all this weight)

Today;s food.came to 32 syns for the fish and chips no other snacks to try to keep on track.



No comments:

Post a Comment