Tuesday 20 January 2015

What the Doctor Said

Monday 19th January 2015
This morning I had a visit to the Dr's. Just before Christmas I was diagnosed with very high blood pressure which I am putting down to the weight. Just after Christmas he put me tablets for it. All I knew was it was extremely high. I thought about googling to see what normal should be but I decided against it as it still wouldn't have meant much to me.

Today I had to go back to see how I was doing as I am nearly out of tablets. To say I am over the moon is an under statement. Three weeks ago it was 185 over 110 today I am almost back to normal with 130 over 85. I googled today to see what normal should be and it is 120 over 80.

Quick Breakfast again before the Dr's.


The car windscreen got fixed today so it had to be a quick lunch as DH was at a funeral this afternoon. Choosing this lunch meant I could eat later after he had gone out which suited me better. This is one of my favourite light meals.


Tea was not what I had planned as by time DH got back he had eaten at the buffet about 3pm so we ended up with a can of Chick pea Dahl each and we made our own rice to go with it. I added in some veg to the rice to include some veggies. We also had a nice pudding.

My popcorn arrived to day and it was well worth the syns. 
I'm struggling to write this blog which my friends will find hilarious as I can talk for England 
so some days I may just post the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment